Click on the links below to jump to each section:
- How do we collect information?
- How do we use the information collected?
- Sharing of information collected
- International transfer of information collected
- Communication preferences
- How do we preserve your personal information
- Your privacy rights
- Terms of Service:
- Breach of security:
- Business transfer
- Contact Us
- Visitors to our Website [“Website Visitors”]; or
- Those who participate, or register, or attend any events or programs which AnalyticVue may sponsor, or participate in [“Attendees”]; or
- Individuals who register as authorized users of its www.analyticvue.com notification services [“Registrants”];
- This section applies to Website Visitors, Attendees, and Registrants, associated with our Website, www.analyticvue.com
- By voluntarily providing us with personal information, you expressly represent that you are either the owner of such personal information, or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide the same to us.
- We ask for and may collect personal information:-
- About you such as your name, address, phone number, email address, as well as certain related information like name of the entity you represent, its domain name, when you access or utilize one, or more of our Services. We also ask for and collect personal information such as an email address and a name, or alias from any individual that you authorize to log into and utilize our Services in connection with the account to be created; or
- From you when you submit web forms on our Websites or as you use interactive features of the Services, including, participation in surveys, contests, promotions, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us; or
- Such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event, or other events at which we participate.
4. How do we collect information?
- We may use:-
- Cookies and other information gathering technological tools for multiple purposes. These technological tools may provide us with personal information, information about devices and networks you utilize to access our Website, ensure that those devices have not already responded to surveys, and other information regarding your interactions with our Website; or
- Analytics information collected when you use the Website and Service to help us to improve them.
- We may receive reports based on the use of these technological tools by our third-party service providers on an individual and/or aggregated basis.
5. How do we use the information collected?
- We may use information we collect about you [including personal information, to the extent applicable] for a variety of purposes, including to:-
- Enable you to access and use the Services;
- Investigate, or prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and Services;
- Personalize the Website and Services, including by providing features or advertisements that match your interests and preferences;
- Process and complete transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Provide Customer service and support;
- Provide news, or information about AnalyticVue and our associates;
- Provide, operate, maintain, and promote the Services;
- Send you promotional information, such as providing promotional and educational content about the Services and related products, features, surveys, newsletters, offers and events;
- Send you transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts; and
- For any other purpose for which we have obtained your consent.
7. International transfer of information collected
8. Communication preferences
- We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails; or alternatively you can “unsubscribe” by writing an e-mail as per the information in the ‘Contact Us’ section at the end of this Policy.
9. How do we preserve your personal information
- For personal information that we process on behalf of our Registrants, we will retain such personal information in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them, subject to applicable law.
10. Your privacy rights
- Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information kindly contact us at email@example.com.Registrants to our Services may update or change their information by editing their profile when logged into the Services. To make a request to have personal information maintained by us returned to you or removed, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within thirty  business days.
- An individual who seeks access to, or who seeks to correct or, amend inaccuracies in, or delete personal information stored or processed by us on behalf of a Registrant should direct his/her query to the Registrant [the data controller]. Upon receipt of a request from one of our Registrants for us to remove the data, we will respond to their request within thirty  business days. We will retain personal information that we store and process on behalf of our Registrants for as long as needed to provide the Services to our Registrants.
- Security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. Kindly be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows, or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password confidential. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account, via unauthorized password activity.
- If you are a Registrant or otherwise provide us with personal information in connection with your use of our Websites or Services, we will delete this information upon your written request, provided that, notwithstanding such request, this information may be retained for as long as you maintain an account for our Services, or as needed to provide you with our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- This section applies to Subscribers or Individuals [as defined here after] associated with one of our Customer Website, www.[Customer prefix].analyticvue.com.
- A “Subscriber” to the Services, who may be an individual, enrolled as a user in an account provided under a valid agreement. The use of personal information collected through our Service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Service for which the Subscriber has engaged us;
- An “Individual” is someone whose personal data may be uploaded by a Subscriber into a Customer site.
- Subscribers to our Services are exclusively liable and solely responsible for forming rules for complying with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as any and all privacy policies, agreements or other obligations, relating to the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services. If you are an Individual who interacts with a Subscriber availing our Services, then you will be directed to contact our Subscriber for assistance with any requests or queries involving your personal information.
- We collect and process information under the direction of our Subscribers and have no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information we process in connection with the Subscribers’ use of our Services. If you are an individual who interacts with a Registrant using our Services [such as a client or patron of one of our Subscribers] and would either like to amend your contact information, or you no longer desire to be contacted by one of our Registrants, kindly contact the concerned Registrant with whom you interact. If you are unable to contact the Registrant, need assistance in contacting the Registrant, or desire to file a written complaint about a Registrant, or by writing an e-mail as per the information in the ‘Contact Us’ section at the end of this Policy.
- All data uploaded to www.[Customer prefix].analyticvue.com, including Subscriber and Individual data about organization, users, staff, or students, will be considered the property of the Customer. Access to such data is governed by the Customer’s data access policies. We recommend that each Customer review and adhere to the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act’s (FERPA) requirements about accessing or sharing student data.
- All data at the individual record level uploaded to, obtained or acquired by AnalyticVue shall be treated as strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed or provided to any person who is not an employee of AnalyticVue, or a AnalyticVue subcontractor, entity or individual, unless they have signed a Confidentiality Agreement. Such disclosure shall be only for the express purposes of either assisting the Customer analyze such data or resolve data issues. De-identified versions of such data may be used to assist AnalyticVue with predictive analytics models.
- AnalyticVue will store such data in Microsoft’s Azure Cloud storage for the duration of the Customer’s subscription. In the event where such subscription is not renewed, either through active notification, or failure to pay the subscription fees as specified in the agreement between Customer and AnalyticVue, that data will be stored for a period of no more than sixty (60) calendar days. During such period, the Subscriber can download such data. After the sixty (60) calendar days are over, all Customer data will be permanently deleted without any intimation to the Customer, Individual or Subscribers and without us incurring any liability in this regard.
12. Terms of Service:
The terms of service will be defined as per the mutual consent and agreement between AnalyticVue and the Customer at the time of signing the service agreement.
13. Breach of security:
In the event of any Student PII or Personal information is released due to a security breach or is otherwise disclosed without proper consent of the Client or any other required party, AnalyticVue shall immediately notify client of a security breach, the parties shall coordinate and cooperate with each other to investigate the security breach. Moreover, AnalyticVue shall immediately remedy any security breach and prevent any further security breaches in accordance with the applicable privacy rights, laws, regulations and standards. AnalyticVue shall reimburse the Client for the actual costs incurred by Client in responding to, and mitigating damages caused by, any security breach, including all costs of notice and/ or remediation.
14. Business transfer
- We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as your account and related information and data, including any personal information, to any person or entity that acquires all or substantially all of our business, stock or assets, or with whom we merge.
16. Contact Us
Attn: Data Privacy Department
5734 Brendlynn Dr., Suwanee, GA 30024, USA.
- For Unsubscribing from marketing communications, email email@example.com.