- Why machine learning enables a level of individualized learning that isn’t otherwise possible.
- How to leverage machine learning to build predictive models of individual student performance.
- The benefits of predictive analytics to proactively personalize instruction and interventions to support student success.
by Alex & Manos | Wed, Nov 28 | 2:00 - 3:00p.m. ET
- Data is one of the most powerful tool to improve outcomes for students. But teachers are often overwhelmed by both the process of collecting data and interpreting it.
by Alex & Manos | Tue, Oct 30 | 4:00 - 5:00p.m. ET
- An overview of Transforming Data to Wisdom A Journey to Understanding
- How machine learning and artificial intelligence can help educators predict student performance and intervene earlier
- Real-world examples of how data visualization can make data points more intuitive and actionable
- How to holistically look at disparate data sets to identify trends affecting student progress, teacher performance and school operations
by Alex & Manos | Wed, Aug 29 | 4:00 - 5:00p.m. ET
- An overview of ESSA accountability reporting requirements
- ESSA reporting metrics, including examples of what several states and districts have already implemented
- Challenges that must be overcome in implementing reporting metrics
- Solutions for combining disparate data sources, generating required reports, and turing raw data into actional information
by Alex & Manos | Wed, July 18 | 4:00 - 5:00p.m. ET